2. Definitions, characteristics and application of the legislation
• “cookie analytics”, where used directly by the webmaster to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the website,
• browsing or session cookies, which ensure normal browsing and accessibility of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or login to access restricted areas);
• functional cookies, that allow the user to browse according to a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided to the same.
• Conversely, for “profiling cookies“, that is, those designed to create user profiles and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same user in the context of web-browsing, the user’s prior consent is required.
3. Types of cookies used on this Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies and offers the possibility to de-select the same, with the exception of third-party cookies which require the user to refer directly to the relative selection and de-selection methods of the respective cookies, indicated via the links:
• (Browsing or session) technical cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the Website, or to allow the user to take advantage of the contents and services requested.
• Cookie analytics, which allow the Webmaster to understand how users use the website. These cookies do not collect any information regarding the user’s identity or any personal data. Such information is treated in an aggregate and anonymous manner.
• Functionality cookies used to activate specific functions of the Website and a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
• Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles relative to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when web-browsing.
ATTENTION: by disabling technical and/or functionality cookies, the Website may not be accessible or certain services and specific functions of the Website may be unavailable or may not work properly and the user may be forced to change or manually enter certain information or preferences every time they visit the Website.
Heritage Ventures uses third-party cookies, namely cookies of websites or web servers other than those of the Data Controller, used for the purposes of these third parties, including profiling and analytical cookies. Please note that these third parties, listed below with the respective hypertext links to the privacy policies, act as independent data controllers of data collected through the cookies they send. Therefore, the user must refer to their policies regarding the processing of personal data, disclosures and any methods of obtaining consent (selection and de-selection of the respective cookies).
• Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=it
• Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
• Google Doubleclick: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996
4. How to view and modify cookies through the user’s web navigation interface (so-called browser)
The user can select which cookies to authorize through the specific procedure set out in the Cookie settings section, as well as authorize, block or delete (in whole or in part) cookies through the specific functions of their browser. However, in the event that all or some of the cookies are disabled, the Website may become inaccessible, or certain services or specific functions of the Website may no longer be available or not function correctly and/or the user may be forced to change or manually enter certain information or preferences each time he/she visits the Website.
• Internet Explorer
5. Cookie Settings
Subsequently, the user may make a choice and specifically indicate which cookies to authorise. Users are informed that not authorizing the use of technical cookies may make it impossible to use the Website, view its contents and take advantage of the related services. Inhibiting functionality cookies could mean that some services or certain functions of the Website are not available or do not function correctly and the user may be forced to change or manually enter some information or preferences each time they visit the Website.
The lack of authorization with respect to other cookies indicated by third parties will not affect the operation of the Website; however, since such types of cookies are sent exclusively by third parties and the Webmaster cannot control the sending of such cookies to the user’s terminal, the relative objection can only be exercised by accessing the consent forms prepared by the above-mentioned third parties, if any, or through the user’s browser settings. Links to the privacy policies and eventual consent forms for the receipt of cookies prepared by the third parties that send cookies through the Website are provided in the section Types of cookies used on the Website.